IN A CHANGING WORLD,
HUMAN CAPITAL IS YOUR STRONGEST ASSET
Korn Ferry’s Private Equity Center of Expertise focuses on serving the Private Capital community attract, develop, and retain best-in-class talent. Our team members have been serving the Private Capital community in executive search since the early 1990’s allowing our deep industry relationships across the continuum of general partners, limited partners, hedge funds, and key service providers to identify and cross reference candidates from multiple perspectives to ensure they fit your culture and strategic needs. We offer a full range of solutions to ensure you have the best talent, including strategic search, high-potential and executive leadership development, competency and simulation-based assessments, succession planning, and talent management strategy.
The Private Equity Practice serves clients pursuing a wide array of investment strategies including: LBO, venture, mezzanine, restructuring, distressed-for-control as well as other esoteric long-dated investment strategies. Our clients include:
- General Partners: private equity, real estate, infrastructure, long-dated credit
- Limited Partners and other indirect investment firms/secondaries
- Hedge Funds active in private capital markets
- Key Service Providers to GPs and LPs, including third-party placement agents and advisory firms Additionally, the Private Equity Practice works closely with our financial sponsor clients to bring to bear the full capabilities of Korn Ferry’s talent advisory capabilities for the benefit of their portfolio companies.
Typical Recruitment projects include:
Investment Team Members, Operating Partners/Advisors, Capital Raising Professionals, Fund Operations (CFO, COO, GC), Limited Partner Investment Teams, Fund Leadership and Succession Projects (Managing Partner, CEO, President.). We also work with Korn Ferry’s industry leaders serving the talent management needs of the GP’s portfolio companies. These assignments typically focus on recruiting for CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, Head of Business Development, President’s, etc.
- Find a Consultant
- $break-smallest-phone 374px
- $break-smaller-phone 413px
- $break-phone 480px
- $break-tablet 767px
- $break-tablet-portrait 979px
- $break-desktop 1024px
- $break-large 1280px
- $break-huge 1400px
- $ease-1 ease-in-out
- $ease-2 cubic-bezier(.75,.02,.5,.99)
Classes fw-light, fw-normal, and fw-bold available.
- $normal 400
- $medium 500
- $bold 700
- $svg-sprite-dir "assets/"
- $primary-font 'Helvetica Neue'
- $fastest-timer 100ms
- $fast-timer 200ms
- $normal-timer 400ms
- $slow-timer 600ms
- $slowest-timer 800ms